Tuesday, August 22, 2006

So tired!

I am very tired today.

After yesterday's post, I decided to stick to the schedule and just ran the 5 miles listed. Funny how I can say 'just 5 miles' now, whereas a year ago, I wouldn't have dreamed of saying that.

But I am feeling tired. I'm not sleeping well at the moment, I'm feeling a bit down with some other stuff thats going on (nothing major but its playing on my mind a little) and I think its all starting to affect me - and my running. I really had to force myself round last night, and although I didn't check the time I ran, I know it was slow.

I'm hoping that my enthusiasm will kick in again when I get a nice new pair of trainers on the weekend; till then I suspect its going to be a case of mind over matter.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

I think you and I had the same run last night.